Label: Reprise Records – MS 2041
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Pitman Pressing, Gatefold
Released: 09 Aug 1971
Genre: Rock, Pop, Folk, World, & Country
Style: Pop Rock, Rock & Roll
|A1||Well, Well, Well||2:20|
|A2||Black Snake Blues
|A3||I Don’t Want Nobody Else||3:16|
|A5||Black Satin Kid||2:38|
|The Four Of Us||(17:12)|
|B1a||The Four Of Us|
|B1d||Red Wing, Colorado|
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Bass – Felix Pappalardi (tracks: A4), Greg Reeves (tracks: A1), Kenny Altman (tracks: A2,A3,A5-B1)
- Drums – Dallas Taylor (tracks: A1-A7), John Barbata (tracks: B1)
- Engineer – Eddie Kramer, John Haeny
- Engineer, Remix – Fritz Richmond
- Photography – Catherine Sebastian
- Piano – John Sebastian (tracks: A4,A7,B1), Mac Rabinac* (tracks: B1), Paul Harris (2) (tracks: A4,A7)
- Producer – Paul A. Rothchild
- Steel Drums – The Esso Trinidad Steel Band (tracks: B1)
- Written-By, Guitar, Harmonica – John Sebastian (tracks: A1, A3 to A7, B1)
Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman pressing denoted by “P” stamp in runouts. (Stamp is very light.)
Issued in a hard card gatefold cover, lyrics and credits inside, Warners/Reprise loss leaders inner sleeve; tan ‘steamboat’ Reprise labels with red square with the R logo.
Track B1 is banded into four parts but listed as a single track.
There are no reviews yet.